Sunday, August 26, 2007

Kozijat rog (1972)

The epic wartime story Kozijat Rog was the most-watched film ever shown in Bulgaria. Three million out of its eight million population saw it in 1972, when it was released. It tells the story of peasant resistance to the oppressive rule of the Ottoman Turks in the 17th century. The story concerns a goatherder and his family. Early on, the goatherder takes his flocks into the hills. On his returns, he discovers that his wife has been raped and killed by Turks while his young daughter watched. He burns their house and takes his daughter to a shack in the hills. As she grows up, he trains her like a man and imparts her with the secrets of fighting with a staff. Once trained, they begin a systematic quest for vengeance. - by Clarke Fountain - allmovie

PLOT

Download:

Part1 Part2 Part3 Part4 Part5 Part6 Part7 Part8

no pass

8 comments:

Watch Movies Online said...

What a good movie this is! It is the best Bulgarian Movie. I have enjoyed it many times. Really is a very big and big movie. Respect to the Bulgarian.
bye

Nasim said...

This is one of the best movie in Golden Age. Very good Bulgarian movie in the history.
I have enjoyed it very recently.
Thanks for the very nice blog job.
Have a nice time
bye
Dog Life Jackets

Kozijat rog 1994 said...

I think it is one of the good Bulgarian film. I have seen it last night and enjoyed it..I would like to watch this film once again..

checking said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
checking said...

This is one of the best movie in Golden Age. Very good Bulgarian movie in the history.
I have enjoyed it very recently.saga hair

checking said...

I think it is one of the good Bulgarian film. I have seen it last night and enjoyed it..I would like to watch this film once again..saga gold

checking said...

I think it is one of the good Bulgarian film. I have seen it last night and enjoyed it..I would like to watch this film once again..saga remy

small business credit cards said...

very nice post, I just want to congrats you for such an awesome post
Thanks